As a part of the university’s plan to limit in-person conferences, the RCHA’s High School Teachers Institute will deliver its seminars online for the Fall semester. We will continue our programming with the following modifications:
- Maintain the existing calendar of seminars.
- Reduce the length of the seminar from full-day to two 45- minute lectures starting at 10:00 AM, with a coffee break in between and a Q & A session afterwards.
- Run the seminars in real time on a platform that will allow it to be as interactive as possible
- Record the sessions so that teachers who can't attend can access it at a later date.
- Make the seminars free to participants as an outreach gesture.
- Post both the lectures and the PowerPoints on the RCHA website.
- Continue to offer Professional Development certificates to attendees.
- Cap attendance to ensure audience size is manageable.The Fall seminars are being offered at no charge, but you must register in advance.
Instructions for Registering Online
- Click the following link to access our 2020-2021 Seminar Registration Form. Be sure to complete all required fields and indicate your method of payment.
- If you have not received confirmation of your enrollment within 14 days, please contact us.